The Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) with Julie Tunador
- The Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) with Julie Tunador
- 3/6/2020, 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM
- Unity Room
Julie Tunador will be teaching EFT/Tapping for adults to learn to use themselves as well as for them to teach their children. The Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), otherwise known as Tapping, is the gentle tapping on acupressure points to clear emotional and physical triggers.
EFT has been very successful in treating issues such as weight loss, cravings, allergies, trauma, anxiety, sadness, anger, jealousy, fears and phobias, headaches, physical pain and stress, and releasing negative thoughts and beliefs.
- It’s a simple, easy technique and can be learned by anyone.
- Clears emotional triggers that cause emotional and physical pain, and anxiety.
- Clears cravings.
- Clears subconscious resistance.
- Works on our present lives, as well as past-life issues.
- Allows children to acknowledge, process and release undesired feelings, experiences, thoughts and emotions so they don't have to carry them as part of their life script.
Come join us for some fun and self-care!
Class is FREE: Complimentary knowledge share!
To RSVP (by Wednesday, March 4) or if you have any questions about the class please
contact Julie Tunador, Julie@WideAwakeHypno.com
Julie Tunador is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Advanced EFT & Reiki Practitioner at Wide Awake Hypnotherapy. She works with people to efficiently achieve their goals in life by using hypnosis and other modalities to tap into the power of their subconscious mind. Many people experience frustration in their lives when feeling stuck, trying to overcome a habit, fear or cravings, dealing with general stress management and anxiety or struggling with motivation. All of which are greatly helped with hypnosis. Julie enjoys working with women using hypnosis to overcome infertility, during pregnancy and for a joyous labor/childbirth as well as for post-partum recovery and sleep. She also uses Past Life Regression therapy and absolutely loves all that she does and looks forward to sharing these tools with you!