Highland Hall Waldorf School will be using the new communication app, Parent Square (PS), starting in the upcoming 2023-2024 school year. This app will make it easier for teachers to communicate with parents and will also streamline school communications. You will be able to see all school communications, the school calendar, and school handbooks right in the app!
Notifications of back-to-school information, events, class plays, parent meetings & field trips will be through Parent Square. You can choose to receive these notifications via email, via the app or both.
- Receive posts & messages from the school & from your child’s teacher
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once with a daily digest at 6pm
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Get notified of main events, holidays, assemblies, picture days, etc
- RSVP for parent-teacher conferences
- RSVP for parent education events
- Sign up for sports events & after school clubs
- Get permission slips for Class Trips
- Receive alerts in case of school emergencies
- The app syncs with BigSis, so your contact information is automatically updated
Register with Parent Square
Parent Square is very easy to use. The first step is to download the app! You can also access Parent Square on your computer. Create your account using the same email you gave us when you enrolled your child. Contact us if you experience any issues (see contact information below).
View Parent Square PDF below with more information.