Between now and December 15th our goal is to get every household to sign-up and register their credit cards with eScrip. This way you're contributing to Highland Hall fundraising while you do your normal shopping, plus any extra shopping you do for the Holidays. All with no money out of pocket. Your normal shopping earns Highland Hall cash.
Once you've signed up, let your room rep know and the first class to reach 100% (at least one credit card or debit card registered per household) will receive $250 for their class fund!!
The second class to reach 100% participation will receive $100!
If you have any problems completing this sign-up or if you have any questions, please contact Teresa Peters for assistance. email@example.com
What you need to do:
1. Sign-up with eScrip as a supporter of Highland Hall. (https://secure.escrip.com/supporter/registration/index.jsp)
2. Register your credit cards. (This way you don't have to think about it again and you are still contributing to fundraising at Highland Hall!)
3. Bookmark the Online Mall and shop through that site when buying online. (Go to www.escrip.com and click on Online Mall; then "add bookmark" in your browser.)
4. Connect your Target card to the Highland Hall Scrip program.
- Go to Target.com and log-in, then go to My Account/Manage my Red Card- Select "Take Charge of Education" and enroll your card on behalf of Highland Hall.
*In August 2013, Target donated $713 to Highland Hall. The total amount donated to Highland Hall by Target is $8,668.42. As of now there are only 28 RedCard holders who have designated our school. Imagine how much faster the rewards could add up if we all register our cards!
The beauty of eScrip is that you put your regular household shopping dollars to work. You earn money for our school without spending a single additional penny. Just spend your regular shopping dollars with eScrip at the stores that participate in the eScrip program! eScrip can be used for just about any household purchase including food, clothing, entertainment, gasoline and even dining out. This is the simplest way to earn cash for our school. Register and forget it! Sign up now!!
Once you've registered your credit cards with eScrip, don't forget that another way to earn cash for our school is to buy Scrip gift cards. They make easy holiday gifts and are available at the Treehouse for purchase. There is a good assortment of stores and restaurants and come in many denominations. (Starbucks, Whole Foods, Amazon, iTunes, Smart & Final, Costco, Williams Sonoma, LL Bean, Arco and even Disneyland to name a few).