Parent & Child Program: A Waldorf Approach for the Young Child
Come join us for a supportive and nurturing program of group activities, free play, snack time, discussion, and outdoor play infused with Waldorf and RIE™ principles. Our warm and inviting play space includes beautiful, imaginative toys designed to inspire greater curiosity and freedom to explore. Meet other parents, share parenting success stories as well as challenges, and discuss interesting and inspiring articles and parenting topics. Parents and children relish the experience!
Fall 2023 Sessions
- Wednesdays Group: 8:45-10:45 am
- Thursdays Group: 8:45-10:45 am
- Saturdays Group: 9:00-11:00 am - This group is full.
- Open to Parents and Toddlers aged 1 1/2 years to 3 years
- At Highland Hall's beautiful Early Childhood Center, 17100 Superior Street, Northridge, CA 91325
- Snack for the children will be provided. All should be dressed comfortably for walking outdoors as we may be journeying around our garden & farm.
Children 3 and older can start our Preschool program.
Curious about the program? We have options for families who would like to learn more before signing up:
- Visit Us! Make an appointment to tour our campus and see the space for an overview of the of the Parent and Child program philosophies, rhythm of the class, things to know before you start and an opportunity to ask questions.
- Peek into a class - Parent visits from 9-9:45 am (parent only attends) if space is available.
- Attend a class - Parent registers for one day of class (parent and child attend) if space is available.
Where Children Come to Play and Parents Come to Learn
The warm & inviting play space includes imaginative toys designed to inspire greater curiosity and learning.